AKA National Scholarship
There are merit and needs based scholarships. This is an initiative through AKA national office. The deadline is April 15th. There are scholarships available to college students who are not members of the sorority
UNCF Koch Scholarship
Eligibility requirements for this $5,000 award include: 2.7 GPA, matriculation to eligible institutions, US Citizenship or Permanent Residency, interest in “principled entrepreneurship, innovation, and the economic way of thinking.” Note: Although the deadline is in May, we encourage counselors to start preparing students now, as the application is lengthy and includes 6 essays.
UNCF awards scholarships to students attending 1100 colleges or universities including, historically black colleges and universities (HBCUs), UNCF member colleges and universities and other four-year or two-year institutions. Click the link below for directions to accessing the UNCF scholarships.
Scholly helps scholarships find you
If you want scholarships then you want Scholly. There is free money for college out there, and Scholly has helped students just like you win over $70 million in scholarship awards. It’s super simple, easy and accurate. Sign up for an account today.
Your Scholarship Provider
StudentScholarships.org has been providing scholarship information to students and scholarship management services to companies since 2003.
Scholarship Database for Students
Our staff spends countless hours searching both online and offline sources to find new and exciting scholarships for students to apply for. Our database is considered the largest and most comprehensive source for finding scholarships online and is 100% free for students to use.
Welcome to the College Board's Scholarship Search! Find scholarships, other financial aid and internships from more than 2,200 programs, totaling nearly $6 billion. Enter as much information as possible to find the most matches.
Scholarship information is based on the College Board's Annual Survey of Financial Aid Programs.
First-Class Scholarships for College Students
Scholarships for college students
If you're already in college that doesn't mean you should stop searching for more free money.
KTC New Orleans Persistence Fund
Purpose: The purpose of the KIPP New Orleans Persistence Fund is to ensure that short-term financial emergencies do not prevent former KIPP New Orleans students from making the transition to college and/or remaining enrolled at their existing college.
- All applicants must be a graduate of a KIPP New Orleans School (either high or middle).
- All applicants must be accepted and starting, or already be enrolled at, a two or four year university; career and technical educational program; or actively enrolled in the military.
- Request for financial assistance must be directly linked to a situation that would prevent the applicant from obtaining their goal of making it to and through college.
- Requests for financial assistance cannot exceed $1,500 for any twelve month period.
- Any funds awarded through this program must be used for the purposed outlined in the grant application. Funds will not be given directly to applicant.
- All applicants must be willing to either grant back the amount awarded within a twelve month period to the Persistence Fund, or volunteer service hours over school breaks.